You’re in control, but we’ll offer advice and assistance. This includes teaching you the jargon, instructing you in “best practices”, setting up analytics software where available, and being available to answer questions and offer advice.
We’re partners in advancing your marketing. We’ll give you the best options and explain why—but leave the final choices to you. We’ll put you in touch with media outlets, help negotiate ad buys, and develop the advertising for you—either in-house or in conjunction with professional media studios.
We work together to set budgets, goals, and engagement. But you step back and let us do the work for you, as we feel is appropriate.
At this level, we take on the role of a department head or VP (depending on your corporate structure). We are involved with budget negotiations. We have the authority to hire and fire (within your budget and structure). And we will be brutally honest about the marketing and PR decisions we make.
- Setting up a website with CMS
- Introduction to blogging
- Introduction to social media
- Understanding “web-stats”
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Introduction to Google AdWords
- Introduction to Print Media
- Introduction to Broadcast Media
- Understanding your target market
- Trade show and event planning
- Trade show and event set-up
- Trade show and event presence
See the Rates Sheet for current pricing.